Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android TV box - Netflix

Options
  • 28-09-2019 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

hi guys -

i have an Android TV box (called t95m 4k - just a cheap Chinese job id say) - up to recently had it set up fine - use it for netflix mainly and RTE player, BBC iPlayer and the various terrestrial broadcaster channels -

the other night Netflix (think it was v4.7 something) stopped working saying couldn't load data. So i tried upgrading the app, cant get one to load. All giving one of a various array of messages each time i load it on.

Anyone know of a Netflix apk version that would work with my setup?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

no device would connect so restarted router, reset it to default settings and all is well (with Netflix) again.

lock it up mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Off topic but I've moved from android box (I've had 2 or 3 of them) to an amazon fire stick and it's a pretty good improvement. Just FYI for when you're android box commits cheap Chinese electronic suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Off topic but I've moved from android box (I've had 2 or 3 of them) to an amazon fire stick and it's a pretty good improvement. Just FYI for when you're android box commits cheap Chinese electronic suicide

Fire stick is the biz, IMHO.

Advertisement