Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

68 Mustang Windscreen supply & fit?

Options
  • 28-09-2019 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

So I'm getting the mustang ready to be painted and taking out the windsheild and I cracked it :( using plastic tools, I'm wondering was there a weak spot already, anyway I'm in the market for new glass.

So I'm looking for someone to supply and fit the windsheild and fit the rear glass after it is painted. I've contacted a few places so I'm waiting to hear back, but does anyone have any recomendations for someone in Dublin?

Thanks

(I'm guess a supply and fit will be cheaper then getting the glass from the US or UK myself)

Comments

I've no idea but George (soup classic motoring) on youtube did an interview with a glass fitter a few weeks back.
    might be worth a call.

Advertisement