Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porous hair- how to dye the ends

Options
  • 27-09-2019 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

My hair is really porous . Every 3 weeks get the grey roots done with permanent colour in salon. My hair tends to go dark for first week and this fades over the weeks. Salon o went to before would put this permanent dye on the rest of my hair and leave for 5 minutes to blend in with roots. New salon I'm going to want to put semi permanent dye on the ends and leave for the 40 minutes while have permanent on the grey roots. Which way is recommended? Afraid that leaving the semi permanent in for so long will make my hair really dark for a few weeks(had bad experience a few years ago)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Dee5

Can you pop to a different salon for a consultation? There's a few different ways go deal with porous hair I wouldnt personally go with the above but each colour house has a different system. Have a look at your home care too this can help improve, and also a trim HTH

Advertisement