Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

St.Declans Primary School Past Pupils

• 27-09-2019 5:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ kayevajo

lads Ive set up a Facebook group for all past pupils Of St.Declans Primary school in Waterford

please feel free to join if you went there

https://www.facebook.com/groups/525817257995495/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭ rgmmg

And a great addition it is too :) Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭ Flow Motion

Nice + nostalgic. I was in the other DLS primary : St Stephen's *but* I recognised a few of my fellow secondary DLS classmates. However when you see B+W photo's you realise how old you actually are. And I am only going back to the early 80's!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭ Flow Motion

Nice + nostalgic. I was in the other DLS primary : St Stephen's *but* I recognised a few of my fellow secondary DLS classmates. However when you see B+W photo's you realise how old you actually are. And I am only going back to the early 80's!:eek:

Anyone know if there is a similar page for DLS College? Have had a look around and cant come up with anything. Considering the amount of pupils that passed through it that's surprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ kayevajo

do it! takes 2 seconds to set it up , ive gotten great craic from setting it up!

Advertisement