Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dorset College

Options
  • 26-09-2019 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am considering a FETAC course here but the reviews online are a bit worrying...to say the least! Anyone have any first hand experience or knowledge of the College please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CharlieChoc

Hi, I am considering a FETAC course here but the reviews online are a bit worrying...to say the least! Anyone have any first hand experience or knowledge of the College please.

Same Head of School and same Registrar that over saw the loss of accreditation in Ibat College Dublin. Have a look at the Irish Times article on it.

Judging by the reviews of this college, it looks like the same shenanigans in operation here. Can never understand how Colleges like this are still in business. I would pick somewhere else to give my hard earned cash.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is almost always an ETB hosted course for whatever QQI you choose. ETBs are not in business to make money, so their fees will be much more affordable.

I don't know Dorset College, so can't comment either way really, but private places will always be more expensive than an ETB.

Advertisement