Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Parent and Baby/Toddler/Babywearing...NOTHING

Options
  • 26-09-2019 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Not sure if this is the right place. So feel free to move it.
    I live in Dublin 10. Grew up here and wouldn’t move.
    The only issue I have is that there are no parent and toddler, babywearing, baby sensory groups...nothing. Everything is all further out.
    Would love to meet local mothers/fathers not mothers/fathers in areas far from here.

I find all those groups are in more “la-de-da” areas (sorry baby brain and can’t think of the word I need)
    I just find it so annoying that places like Ballyfermot have no amenities for families because it’s Ballyfermot.
    I wouldn’t know where to start about starting up my own group.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭AulWan

There is a Baby Bounce group that meets at Ballyfermot Library on Tuesdays from 11am until 12pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,842 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Did you ask your public health nurse? They usually have flyers etc.
    Facebook can also be helpful but you need to dig.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

Ballyfermot Library
    Baby Bounce meets every Tuesday 11.00am - 12.00pm
    Parents/carers of babies and preschool children welcome for action songs, rhymes and stories.
    Aon DBi-lingual Storytelling for pre-school children and their carers through Irish and English. Friday mornings from 11.30am - 12.15pm and will start on Friday 18th January.

Tel. 01 6269324 / 6269325

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭zapper55

Have you heard of Cuidiu? They are brilliant and not just for breastfeeding (which is what I thought). They cover Ballyfermot.

https://www.cuidiu.ie/dublinwest

Advertisement