Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult games

Options
  • 24-09-2019 11:33pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What is a good game for Nintendo switch for an adult. Any good scary mary games out at the moment? I like horror but not too keen on shooting games. My niece is selling me her switch and a few games but i think they are all kids platform type games which i like as those are what i grew up with but looking for ideas for something different too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

What is a good game for Nintendo switch for an adult. Any good scary mary games out at the moment? I like horror but not too keen on shooting games. My niece is selling me her switch and a few games but i think they are all kids platform type games which i like as those are what i grew up with but looking for ideas for something different too.

There's quite a lot to choose from

See here for some different options --> http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/feature_best_nintendo_switch_horror_games

Advertisement