Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing family law civil bill

Options
  • 24-09-2019 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone.
    So I'm currently typing out paperwork for a diy divorce... i am having a commissioner of oaths signing papers tomorow. I'm cross eyed now from reading re reading making sure I get everything correct....
    The example pack I got from courthouse that I'm using as a template is great but I just someone to confirm for me if the civil bill has to be signed by a solicitor.
    I'm confused as it says
    Signed._______________________________
    APPLICANT /SOLICITOR FOR THE APPLICANT

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wilma_

misspie wrote: »
    Hi everyone.
    So I'm currently typing out paperwork for a diy divorce... i am having a commissioner of oaths signing papers tomorow. I'm cross eyed now from reading re reading making sure I get everything correct....
    The example pack I got from courthouse that I'm using as a template is great but I just someone to confirm for me if the civil bill has to be signed by a solicitor.
    I'm confused as it says
    Signed._______________________________
    APPLICANT /SOLICITOR FOR THE APPLICANT

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi,
    I am doing a DIY divorce too. I have asked the court re signature. They said if you are doing the DIY it is the applicant that needs to sign it, a solicitor if you use solicitor for your divorce.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 misspie

0861971376 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am doing a DIY divorce too. I have asked the court re signature. They said if you are doing the DIY it is the applicant that needs to sign it, a solicitor if you use solicitor for your divorce.

Thanks so much for answering..... I ended up working it all out but maybe should have deleted my post once I worked it out. I received my copies back today and I am now ready to post off my divorce papers... there was a delay as I'm sending them outside of Ireland.. 😁

Advertisement