Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted For Iron Maiden Cover Band

Options
  • 24-09-2019 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

HI,

We are currently looking for a Singer to join a well rehearsed Dublin based Iron Maiden cover band, gigs planned for this year, if you can sing like Bruce and experienced in cover bands please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sabrinacarryon

Hey guys,

Would you be up for trying a female singer maybe?! Well I’ve singing in metal bands for years and maiden have always been my fav songs to sing. Let me know if you’d be open for that or just looking for male singer.

Thanks a lot
    Sabrina

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Foxy15

PM Sent Sabrina...

Bump

Is there no singers in Ireland? Bump

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Whats your age profile?

• Advertisement

I'm 20 (the youngest) and the rest of the band is in there 30's & 40's...We are ready to gig, just a good singer needed...Could that be you Hellrazer?

Advertisement