Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daikin Altherma air to heat pump q

Options
  • 23-09-2019 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Just moved into a new build and we have air to heat pump - daikin altherma low temperature split. Just wondering what power saver mode is? Can’t find mention of it in the manuals anywhere. I didn’t want the house to be too warm when I moved in, so moved the temp on main unit from 32 to 30 degrees (had been set at 32 by installer, tank is set at 50) and I have the upstairs and downstairs thermostats at 18. Room temp is 21 because house is well insulated so House is perfect temp, but I think that’s because the heat isn’t actually turning on. I have two questions 1. As above, what is power saver? 2. Is it possible for me to check that the system is working without racking up the heat and melting the family out of it? System says Compressor and pump are both off, my guess is that in power saver, they would only turn on if the temp dropped to 17 and need to get things back to 18. Correct? Any guidance would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Rickytumtum

Bumping in the hope that someone out there can help

Advertisement