Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

? Parts for a 1990s Krups Espresso Machine

Options
  • 23-09-2019 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

As above, bought a brilliant little machine on Adverts for twenty quid, from the 90s. Needs a tiny O-Ring for the basket. Is anyone aware of anywhere that sells coffee machine spares that they recommend?

Likely I might find one that does the job in a hardware store but I'd like to get something as close to OEM as possible.

Krups Novo 4100 (978).

Love this machine, so I'm keen to get it sorted. Would be very appreciative of any thoughts people have.

No joy on Krups website or general Googling.

Thanks folks.

R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

I might suggest you get a multi set of O rings. I picked mine up in the center aisle of a German supermarket but they’re widely available online and cheap too. Alternatively service kits are sometimes available on eBay for common consumables for a lot of appliances if you have a look. Either way you’re not looking at mega bucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Ddad wrote: »
    I might suggest you get a multi set of O rings. I picked mine up in the center aisle of a German supermarket but they’re widely available online and cheap too. Alternatively service kits are sometimes available on eBay for common consumables for a lot of appliances if you have a look. Either way you’re not looking at mega bucks.

Thanks, I've seen those multi-kits in Halfords also so worth a shot as you say.

I did a bit more research and I found a few suggestions to run the machine without the o-ring and indeed it does seem to work as normal, oddly. No loss of function that I can see.

Might still try get it sorted anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

Advertisement