Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenny Live on Saturday nights

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Interesting to see PW Botha follow Stephen Gately on the guestlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I think the intro for the show would now be banned because it doesn't suit the #METOO agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I dunno about #MeToo, but Pat looks like a serial killer @23 secs in the opening sequence. Patrick Bateman has nothing on that creepy smile. I expected the last shot to be yer blondie wan's severed head on the floor, and then Kenny bounds onto the set leaving bloody footprints on the studio floor :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

It was a strange show in some ways. Would have interviews and discussions that in hindsight come across as sensationalist, kind of Sally Jesse Raphael or Heraldo type stuff. I remember this one, seems mad now. A chat show host asking people if they believe in the devil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭lucalux

It was a strange show in some ways. Would have interviews and discussions that in hindsight come across as sensationalist, kind of Sally Jesse Raphael or Heraldo type stuff. I remember this one, seems mad now. A chat show host asking people if they believe in the devil.

I never saw this show but it is giving me that exact vibe, Pat Kenny-Geraldo.. Though Pat Kenny-Jesse-Raphael might be better, considering the Deirdre Barlow glasses the man was so keen on

• Advertisement
Advertisement