Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

A home for used balls

  • 21-09-2019 9:55am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 14,773 ✭✭✭✭ First Up


    Clearing out the garage and wondering what to do with the bags of old balls I've been accumulating over the years. Probably a few hundred of them in varying conditions.

    I've cleaned and kept the ones I'm likely to use but what about the rest? They are at least good enough for practice and somebody might play with many of them. I certainly don't want to just dump them.

    Does anyone know where they might find a good home? I'll be happy to deliver them in the Dublin area.

    And while I'm at it, I have a couple of old but usable golf bags I can donate.

    Any suggestions?


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭ fred funk }{


    I'd give them to the juniors or the beginner adults in your club.


  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ Finlay Harp


    I'd give them to the juniors or the beginner adults in your club.

    Local driving range get mine.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,773 ✭✭✭✭ First Up


    I'll mention it to our pro. Interesting that a driving range would take them. I'll check that out.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,781 ✭✭✭✭ Seve OB


    First Up wrote: »
    I'll mention it to our pro. Interesting that a driving range would take them. I'll check that out.

    I think he means he just hits them at the range.

    Our club has a box to put your old balls in for the juniors


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,773 ✭✭✭✭ First Up


    Seve OB wrote:
    Our club has a box to put your old balls in for the juniors

    If its in Dublin I'll be happy to donate.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,781 ✭✭✭✭ Seve OB


    First Up wrote: »
    If its in Dublin I'll be happy to donate.

    Greystones


  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ Danny dyers double


    First Up wrote: »
    Clearing out the garage and wondering what to do with the bags of old balls I've been accumulating over the years. Probably a few hundred of them in varying conditions.

    I've cleaned and kept the ones I'm likely to use but what about the rest? They are at least good enough for practice and somebody might play with many of them. I certainly don't want to just dump them.

    Does anyone know where they might find a good home? I'll be happy to deliver them in the Dublin area.

    And while I'm at it, I have a couple of old but usable golf bags I can donate.

    Any suggestions?
    any of the bags, carry bags??


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,773 ✭✭✭✭ First Up


    any of the bags, carry bags??

    Afraid not.


Advertisement