Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available; Cork City.

Options
  • 20-09-2019 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Guitarist Available, Cork City.
    Would like to do a mix of Original Material and Covers. Looking for a band / individuals seeking similar set-up. I'd write plenty of material, can do some backing vocals and would play bass / acoustic set up too if necessary. Good equipment & plenty experience. Late 30s.
    Influences would include Alice in Chains, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix, Rory Gallagher, Free, Foo Fighters, old blues, Kyuss, Sabbath, Tom Petty, Thin Lizzy, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan etc.
    PM me if interested, can send recordings / samples etc.
    Cheers,
    S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tonicka

SMCG01 wrote: »
    Would like to do a mix of Original Material and Covers. Looking for a band / individuals seeking similar set-up. I'd write plenty of material, can do some backing vocals and would play bass / acoustic set up too if necessary. Good equipment & plenty experience. Late 30s.
    Influences would include Alice in Chains, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix, Rory Gallagher, Free, Foo Fighters, old blues, Kyuss, Sabbath, Tom Petty, Thin Lizzy, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan etc.
    Cheers,
    S.

Are you still looking for a band??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SMCG01

Hi Tonicka, yes I'm still looking. PM me and let me know what you are looking for / style of music etc. Cheers.

Hi Tonicka, yes I'm still looking. PM me and let me know what you are looking for / style of music etc. Cheers.

Pmd you

Bump!
    Cheers,
    S.

Bump!

• Advertisement

Bump!

Would you be interested in country music?

Advertisement