Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

18659 battery

• 18-09-2019 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭ OhHiMark

Does anyone know the best place to buy one of these for a pico istick in Dublin? I can get one online, just wondering if I can get one cheaper and quicker in a shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭ OhHiMark

Sorry, typo in the title. It's an 18650 battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭ conjon

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Sorry, typo in the title. It's an 18650 battery.

I think ecirette on Talbot Street have them in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭ OhHiMark

conjon wrote: »
    I think ecirette on Talbot Street have them in stock

Cool thanks. I'll be around there on Friday. Any idea of price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭ Mad_Mike

Depends on brand and the rating, as some of them are better than others, but normally anything from around €8 - €15 in vape shops I have found.

https://ecirette.ie/shop/batteries/samsung-18650-25r/
    Those Samsung ones are the best ones to go for out of Ecirettes stock. They also do a more expensie Aspire branded one, which is actually a lower mah rating and won't last as long. The best ones to get are Sony VTC5A, but not all shops stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭ conjon

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Cool thanks. I'll be around there on Friday. Any idea of price?

About a tenner odd. If you're looking for spares I get all mine from 18650.uk

I would recommend the Sony vt6s for a regulated mod and the vt5a's for a mech.

• Advertisement
Advertisement