Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great short video

Options
  • 17-09-2019 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭

Amazing, maybe it's been posted before but such a good analogy here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

fantastic, brilliant. i don't say this lightly but i think this is the best parenting advise i have ever seen or heard, it applies from age to 2 to 20 ,actually it probably applies from 1 to 100.

it immediately brought to mind a few lads i know who are my sons age, who he plays sports with, their dads kill them, always on to them to do better try harder, do it right, and you can see the little fella's dying inside, there face's reddening with anger and embarrassment, i hate it, hate it, and i know their dads love them and think what they are doing is for the best.

sometimes i doubt myself and think maybe they are right maybe i'm too easy on my man, but this video really crystallizes how it should be done.

Advertisement