Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a particular toy car

Options
  • 17-09-2019 7:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi, my son’s birthday is 3 days away. He’ll be three! All he’s asked for is a toy car that looks like a black Audi A6, 2006!! Bonus if the doors open!! I thought I had it sorted and bought a toy car on Amazon with it only arriving yesterday but I was shafted... it’s ridiculously small, broken and not fit for purpose. It’s too late to order something new online now. Does anyone know where I can source a toy car like as described? Dublin/Kildare region? Smyths doesn’t seem to have anything suitable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭galvo_clare

Try Mark’s Models on Hawkins Street or there’s another one on St James Street, up from Heuston Station.
    Hi, my son’s birthday is 3 days away. He’ll be three! All he’s asked for is a toy car that looks like a black Audi A6, 2006!! Bonus if the doors open!! I thought I had it sorted and bought a toy car on Amazon with it only arriving yesterday but I was shafted... it’s ridiculously small, broken and not fit for purpose. It’s too late to order something new online now. Does anyone know where I can source a toy car like as described? Dublin/Kildare region? Smyths doesn’t seem to have anything suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Marks models is in greenogue business park in rathcoole as well

• Registered Users Posts: 73,427 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Audi dealers sell the model cars as far as I know. Not sure if they do old models but they all look the same anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 maggots_123

I'll try Mark's Models at lunchtime, I'm working in Citywest so thats a perfect location!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Tierney's Cycle's Ennis have a huge collection of toy's in diecast metal.

I'd say they'll have one for sure,and they're not expensive.

Google them and give them a call, they're very helpful, just tell them your reason and about your boys birthday.
    Ask for Anthony he's very helpful and knows where everything is...

They sell fishing tackle, bike's and toy's.

Its where I buy my nephew's and nieces their Christmas presents.

They'll post it to you I'm sure.

Advertisement