Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice of 4 phones

Options
  • 15-09-2019 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to whittle down these 4 phones

Xiaomi 9t pro
    One plus 7
    Samsung S9+
    Samsung S10e

All around €400 mark. Have a Xiaomi Mi A1 but screen is cracked and chipping at the corner so I'm used to bare enough Android,had smart ultra 6 and Moto g previously.What one would most people go for, can't make up my mind

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

S9+ would be my choice there. i also quite like the one plus 7

but they are quite different phones from each other the s10e is a good phone but it is a lot smaller. depends what u want

im also very surprised you can get those phones for near 400 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

S9+ would be my choice there. i also quite like the one plus 7

but they are quite different phones from each other the s10e is a good phone but it is a lot smaller. depends what u want

im also very surprised you can get those phones for near 400 euro

Basically only looking for browsing and a decent camera,not interested in gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

either samsung would have top class cameras. so its pretty much down to whether you want a big phone (S9+) or a small phone (S10E) both are great . personally i like a bigger phone so id go S9+ but its really just personal choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

either samsung would have top class cameras. so its pretty much down to whether you want a big phone (S9+) or a small phone (S10E) both are great . personally i like a bigger phone so id go S9+ but its really just personal choice.

Not much difference in size between S9+ and Mi A1 size wise,was only considering the S10E as it's fairly new.

Advertisement