Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Subtitles

Options
  • 14-09-2019 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

I have Amazon prime and i downloaded loads of box sets on my Huawei tablet so i can watch while im travelling, one of them Jack Ryan has parts in Arabic but even though ive turned on subtitles nothing displays on the screen, i did a search and all Amazon say is turn on subtitles but clearly that is not working, has anyone any ideas here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

No one any assistance?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You aren't meant to understand some parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

ED E wrote: »
    You aren't meant to understand some parts.

yeah thanks for that insightful comment mate...bravo :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Amazon Prime Video subtitles are a mess in general, sync issues abound and there is no way to adjust it. Often there are misspellings and all kinds of crap going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

degsie wrote: »
    Amazon Prime Video subtitles are a mess in general, sync issues abound and there is no way to adjust it. Often there are misspellings and all kinds of crap going on.

This. Sometimes they work on pc, not on mobile. Or work on ps4 but not on TV app.

• Advertisement
Advertisement