Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlotte Tilbury in BTs Galway

Options
  • 14-09-2019 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Anyone had their make up done here? Are they any good? Like, are they trained make up artists like in MAC?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

Yea they are all trained makeup artists. But I think MAC artists have more colours/shades and products to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 19 XxCigiXx

whatever99 wrote: »
    Anyone had their make up done here? Are they any good? Like, are they trained make up artists like in MAC?
    TIA

Hi Tia,
    I had my make up done at the Charlotte Tilbury counter in BT Galway a few months back, found them very good, very professional and made sure to sanitise each brush before applying to my face, etc. I can't remember the name of my make up artist but she was a blond lady, I found her very good. Hope that helps! :)

Advertisement