Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa - West of Ireland

Options
  • 13-09-2019 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I have a doubting Thomas at home re: Santa. This will be the last year of Santa in our house for my daughter for sure. So, I need to go to a Santa this year who has a real beard or she'll cop on to the fact that it's just someone dressed up in a woolly beard.

Where in the west of Ireland is there a Santa who has a real beard? Bunratty doesn't have, we were there a few times.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I have a doubting Thomas at home re: Santa. This will be the last year of Santa in our house for my daughter for sure. So, I need to go to a Santa this year who has a real beard or she'll cop on to the fact that it's just someone dressed up in a woolly beard.

Where in the west of Ireland is there a Santa who has a real beard? Bunratty doesn't have, we were there a few times.

Thanks
    westport house had the real one last year, which is how they justified the price. to be honest once they are beyond 7/8 even the dim ones will figure out that all of the santa's you meets in shops, play centres ect are obviously fake. at that age its best to try and spin some ****e about them just being the main mans helpers or some such tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

farmchoice wrote: »
    westport house had the real one last year, which is how they justified the price. to be honest once they are beyond 7/8 even the dim ones will figure out that all of the santa's you meets in shops, play centres ect are obviously fake. at that age its best to try and spin some ****e about them just being the main mans helpers or some such tripe.

Yes I've been spinning that yarn for years. She's nearly ten. I tell her that the real one is the one we see. Thanks for that. I'll check out westport House.

Advertisement