Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Lazarus soul, Whelans oct 30

Options
  • 10-09-2019 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

Would there be much interest in this?
    Released a great album this year, the d they put between the r and l.

Any idea who would be supporting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

No idea but can't wait to hear this album live.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Stillill42

They were powerful at ATN, voice a small bit patchy in places, the odd song I wasn't mad on but when they hit their stride, they were brilliant. They should stay away from the poppier stuff and go full on railing against social injustice. Great guitar, magnetic singer.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

There was a couple of songs at the ATN I didn't know, and a couple of their new album that they didn't play. Looking forward to hearing the whole lot

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Dibble

Can't wait for this gig. I saw them at ATN and was really impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Fantastic band, fantastic album. Can't wait for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Thought I had tickets but turns out I didn’t. Sold out anyway.

Is anybody there? What’s the crowd like? Is it mainly crusties who protest during the day or a good mix? Would I be sneered at in my gucci t shirt?
    I’ll catch them next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

It was class, I'm a new fan (spotify suggested the new album) and the crowd was a good mix, trending a bit older. Fantastic live and would love to see them again. Crowd seemed to know the new stuff more than the old anyway.

Advertisement