Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rate the race - Round 14 Italy

• 08-09-2019 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,021 ✭✭✭✭

A while since Ferrari won at Monza

Rate the race 31 votes

0%
    0%
    9%
    jv2000PukkaStukkathe_pen_turner 3 votes
    41%
    RobboCool_CMZaphInquituspodmu80skipper_GNinjaTruncs2011deafroadrunnerSantanHa Long BayaidyhawseStevieluvsye 13 votes
    38%
    Charlie-BravoGhost TrainflazioHarikaH3llR4iserweekaizerLionbackerAnjobeRossi IRLAnesthetizeInviereCork Trucker 12 votes
    0%
    3%
    Grim. 1 vote
    3%
    LIGHTNING 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    3%
    Kepa47 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭Inviere

Enjoyed that, a solid 7. Not a lot of coverage of the midfield battles unfortunately, but the battle up front was exciting. Enjoyable race, a solid 7 from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

8 for me, that fight between Leclerc and Hamilton was epic. It was an incredibly tense race, thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Gave it a 7......if the lead had swapped a few times during the battle it would have been an 8 or 9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Inviere wrote: »
    Enjoyed that, a solid 7. Not a lot of coverage of the midfield battles unfortunately, but the battle up front was exciting. Enjoyable race, a solid 7 from me.

7 for me too - and the TV director was indeed atrocious, an incredible skill to cut away from the action at the worst possible moment to show some useless replay or a non-event. Best of it must have been when they cut away from the Ascari just a split second before Vettel and Stroll collided.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

An 8 for the battle between Hamilton and LeClerc as well as the mayhem of Ferrari winning at Monza for the first time in a long time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement