Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinsale Road Auto - Anyone bought from these guys before?

Options
  • 06-09-2019 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm seriously considering buying a car from here, but I can't find any information on them. It looks like they ave been open for a few years, but no reviews or names of the dealers or anything.

Anyone had any experience with them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

techtard wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering buying a car from here, but I can't find any information on them. It looks like they ave been open for a few years, but no reviews or names of the dealers or anything.

Anyone had any experience with them?

Is that the place across from Harvey Norman? If so that's the late Donal O'Brien's old yard, i never heard of them prior to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 techtard

Yes! That's the one. I'd imagine that they don't have much to do with Donal O'Brien so. Thanks for the reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

techtard wrote: »
    Yes! That's the one. I'd imagine that they don't have much to do with Donal O'Brien so. Thanks for the reply!

Nothing at all, totally different business. Donal O'Brien's daughter took over the business upon his death and merged it with Jason O'Brien on the Tramore Road.

You're welcome :)

Advertisement