Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clock xperia L1

Options
  • 05-09-2019 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

I hav an Xperia L1. Last week i noticed i had a nice clock on the home screen. It was round with second dots around it and each second would turn red as the second hand went round. But it vanished. I do not see it in apps or widget and do not know where it came from or went

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭T-Bird

I hav an Xperia L1. Last week i noticed i had a nice clock on the home screen. It was round with second dots around it and each second would turn red as the second hand went round. But it vanished. I do not see it in apps or widget and do not know where it came from or went

Go to settings and search for clock. There should be an option for analogue clock. It shows up on lock screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

T-Bird wrote: »
    Go to settings and search for clock. There should be an option for analogue clock. It shows up on lock screen.
    no clock in settings. two in settings/apps but not the one i had

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭T-Bird

no clock in settings. two in settings/apps but not the one i had

Did you look or type "clock" in search bar? It's there under lock options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

T-Bird wrote: »
    Did you look or type "clock" in search bar? It's there under lock options.
    Got it thanks so much:)

Advertisement