Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer of practising certificate

Options
  • 04-09-2019 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am in the final stages of taking out a practising cert and audit qualification with ACCA. I will have very little trading income in the short term but based on advice, I am taking out the cert so I have it in future if needed as it is a very time consuming process.

It is likely in future that I will become an RI in a firm regulated by CAI. However I want to keep my options as open as possible and allow myself the ability to transfer to a CAI or ACCA firm in the future. Can anyone tell me based on experience whether it matters at this stage how I hold the practising cert, ie as a sole trader or through a company?

Advertisement