Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Physio in Wicklow/Wexford

Options
  • 04-09-2019 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

To be clear I'm not looking for medical advice

I've a half Ironman in 3 weeks and have developed a niggle in the back of my right knee on the inside that also seems to affect the top of my calf. It feels like the sensation you get a split second before a full on cramp attacks.
    I've put this is in the cycling forum as it's most notable on the bike and directly after. If it means no race, that's life, but it seems to be getting worse and now is uncomfortable to walk.

Can anyone recommend a good sports physio in south Wicklow/north Wexford?
    I've been to physios in the past that have just prescribed rest so keen on someone who might work with some of the clubs and will look at the injury (if it is one) as something I can work through gently rather than just wait and see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

Sorry mods, just noticed I put this in the adverts. Can someone move?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,023 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Aidan Hammond in Kilmacanogue. It's a bit further north than you're looking for but he's outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭Paddigol

Again, a bit further north than where you're located but have had very good experiences with both Catherine in East Coast Physio Ashford and Alex Gleeson of SPREAC in Kilcoole.

Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

Suggest Tarja Owens in Roundwood Physio, maybe too far north though

Advertisement