Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Service Mobility

Options
  • 03-09-2019 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I am currently working in Revenue in Dublin. I have been working in my current location for 19 months so still not eligible for transfer. I put in to be transferred to Dundalk office as I need to move cities ASAP for family reasons. Has anyone any experience of having their transfer expedited due to extenuating circumstances and if so how do you go about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 maireadv

Jargonjuk wrote: »
    Hi guys, I am currently working in Revenue in Dublin. I have been working in my current location for 19 months so still not eligible for transfer. I put in to be transferred to Dundalk office as I need to move cities ASAP for family reasons. Has anyone any experience of having their transfer expedited due to extenuating circumstances and if so how do you go about it?

As far as I am aware. No, there is people who have been on waiting lists for out of Dublin transfers for years, there is no way to quicken the process. It is done on a first come, first served basis.

You could try and move somewhere in Dublin that let's you work from home so you could be at home.

Advertisement