Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Offer, bogus or real?

Options
  • 30-08-2019 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

I received an email from myRyanair DAC info@ryanair.com and i'm wondering if this is a hoax?
    "Dear customer,
    We’re celebrating 30 years of Ryanair, and we want to bring the festivities to you. When we sold our first ticket over two decades ago, we never expected to gain such a wonderful base of customers and supporters.
    So that’s why, for our silver anniversary, we’re taking the time to give back to our supporters, whether direct or indirect - and that includes you. In celebration of this milestone, we’re offering an exclusive voucher to certain lucky customers, offering you the chance to fly for less when you need it most, any time in the next year.
    With a cost of just 10 Eur for two seats on a flight of your choice, there’s never been a better time to book with us.
    >> Click here today to claim your offer and book that next adventure.
    Our offer is only available for 48 hours - so don’t miss out.
    Once purchased, the voucher is valid for up to a year, so whether you want to jet off to hotter climes or wait for the colder weather, there’s plenty of time to make up your mind.
    2019 @ Ryanair DAC. All rights reserved".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Seen a similar post here yesterday. Let me find it.

EDIT: It was over in the travel section. Looks to be a scam alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,515 ✭✭✭✭zell12

How do I buy it?
    The clicky thing no worky

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Seen a similar post here yesterday. Let me find it.

EDIT: It was over in the travel section. Looks to be a scam alright.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

"We’re celebrating 30 years of Ryanair"

"sold our first ticket over two decades ago"

"for our silver anniversary" -> Silver = 25 years

Either a scam email or educational standards have slipped further than I'd thought... :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

"We’re celebrating 30 years of Ryanair"

"sold our first ticket over two decades ago"

"for our silver anniversary" -> Silver = 25 years

Either a scam email or educational standards have slipped further than I'd thought... :pac::pac:

plus ryanair has been going since 1984.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement