Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

EasyGo looking for charger sites

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,974 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Wow. That is a very attractive proposition. They offer to install a fast charger for free (which will increase your business) and they will even share some of the profits and do a bit of advertising. If you already have a few car parking spaces and a local business (like pretty much every petrol station in the country) this is a big win-win!

I am liking this! I presume the EasyGo fast chargers are all 50kW CCS + CHAdeMO?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,544 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Great. Tritium 50kW CCS + chademo, not super fast but better than nothing.
    I suggested m9 corridor and the m50 to m7 j14 as a possible area.

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Can't imagine them keeping their 10c/kwh pricing if they're going sharing the profits! Or... there's just no profits to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

They'll just have to wait and see that the basket case ecars will do with the pricing. The current disasterious network issue couild be solved almost overnight if that dinosaur of a company actually did what they were supposed to do already in 2016 and introduced the bl00dy charge for charging at commercially viable but not extortion rates.

rumors on the IEVOA page that the charges will be announced in the next week

• Advertisement

samih wrote: »
    They'll just have to wait and see that the basket case ecars will do with the pricing. The current disasterious network issue couild be solved almost overnight if that dinosaur of a company actually did what they were supposed to do already in 2016 and introduced the bl00dy charge for charging at commercially viable but not extortion rates.

What E-cars read

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭Alkers

Might suggest my driveway...

I assume they'd be looking for high traffic areas, with a bit of distance to the nearest fast charger, and ideally with service facilities (toilet, shop, food).

I don't travel round the country much, but Dungarvan strikes me as a location that would benefit from a fast charger. Right in the middle of fast chargers in Waterford and Cork, and the N25 bypass has a few suitable areas (shops/macdonalds).

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,169 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

One gone in at Joyce's Hardware and Home in Headford. Another handy option for me between home and Galway city.

https://twitter.com/Easygo_ie/status/1207373026909667330?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Testing on an M3P, nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Irishjg

ELM327 wrote: »
    Testing on an M3P, nice!
    Sharp eyes there ELM. Well spotted good call

ELM327 wrote: »
    Great. Tritium 50kW CCS + chademo, not super fast but better than nothing.
    I suggested m9 corridor and the m50 to m7 j14 as a possible area.

m9 ? no M9 needs 150 Kw not 50 Kw, they're 2009 tech, 50 Kw are the new slow chargers lol.

M9 has been severely neglected, no 50 Kw chargers please.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,240 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

I was in Dublin the I set it up and it just shows the leaf radius from Dublin. need to plan a trip from Nenagh :(

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement