Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milwaukee cordless drill with 3 x 3ah batteries - £149

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

dodzy wrote: »
    Great drill for the price. Free postage to PM/PW/AP as don’t ship to ROI.

https://www.toolstation.com/milwaukee-m18bpd-18v-li-ion-cordless-compact-combi-drill/p46845

2 extra batteries so 3 in total, even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

what does this mean?
    Max drilling capacity: steel 13mm, concrete 16mm, wood 38mm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭SickBoy

podge018 wrote: »
    what does this mean?

Diameter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

The batteries are working out at £25 each so the drill itself is £75.

Considering the Lidl ones are €50 without a battery, and presuming Milwaukee tools are still as good as their reputation suggests, that's a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭collybyrne

dodzy wrote: »
    Great drill for the price. Free postage to PM/PW/AP as don’t ship to ROI.

https://www.toolstation.com/milwaukee-m18bpd-18v-li-ion-cordless-compact-combi-drill/p46845

Just bought one of these. Thanks for the heads up. Looks a great drill at a serious price considering the three batteries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

Pique wrote: »
    The batteries are working out at £25 each so the drill itself is £75.

Considering the Lidl ones are €50 without a battery, and presuming Milwaukee tools are still as good as their reputation suggests, that's a great deal.

The batterys are the only thing a little discounted that drill is 75 quid evey day going bare unit.tool station are running a few deals out of the bank holiday weekend but personally I would not deal with them the refuse to offer any postage to Ireland yet most of the other big uk tool retailers will have no problem at all.
    Recently the lost £900 business over postage their loss was FFX's gain.

I wouldnt be making any comparssion with lidl tools there just really for the housewife.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭listermint

sligono1 wrote: »
    The batterys are the only thing a little discounted that drill is 75 quid evey day going bare unit.tool station are running a few deals out of the bank holiday weekend but personally I would not deal with them the refuse to offer any postage to Ireland yet most of the other big uk tool retailers will have no problem at all.
    Recently the lost £900 business over postage their loss was FFX's gain.

I wouldnt be making any comparssion with lidl tools there just really for the housewife.

Errr it's why we have services like parcel motel and addresspal.

Looks like you lost out on discounts tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

listermint wrote:
    Looks like you lost out on discounts tbh

And punctuation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭cletus

sligono1 wrote: »

For the housewife? Really? Jog on with that shïte, will ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭choo choo man

Dam, missed this, back up to £189 now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement