Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CEX Phone quality

Options
  • 25-08-2019 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I really need to upgrade my OnePlus 3! OnePlus 7 is out at the moment, saving for a house! 🙄

I've seen a OnePlus 6 on CEX. 128gb, unlocked, Category B. Uk store, reasonable price

Has anyone any experience of buying phones from these guys? And what condition can I expect a category B phone to be in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Few scuffs here and there same on glass on screen though the OLED will have no imperfections just the glass on outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

The One Plus 6 128GB is down to £400 on Amazon at the moment, and with the sterling at its lowest ever in a ages now is the time to buy:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/OnePlus-Android-Version-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Midnight-Black/dp/B07HQTYBKT?ref_=Oct_DLandingS_PC_e651ce05_28&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Unless you're living near that store locally in the UK its not worth the hassle I think,
    if anything went wrong you'd have to send it back over to them and would be a bit of a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

We bought a Oneplus 6 in Waterford - paid 475e . It was brand new in original box .It has turned out to be a brilliant buy.
    We were happy when we discovered that the intact box came with it as it ensured for us that it was genuine .
    The shop assistant told us that these phones are given to employees who meet certain targets , and are then traded in to them

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sunflour

Thanks guys. We'll be making weekly day trips over to UK for next two months, which is why I checked on their UK site. Figured I could go back in if there were any issues. It's £295 for the phone.

For a mainly online shopper, I can't believe I didn't check Amazon! I think for the extra hundred quid, I might be better off to go for brand new, with a proper guarantee. I've had my OnePlus 3 since it came out first & it's lasted great. Thanks for the tip Doge :)

Advertisement