We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Working family payment help needed

Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭✭ Andyumaaris

Hello, i have stamp 4 and my partner EU country passport holder . We have 2 children both under 2 yrs of age.
    My partner applied for social housing and is currently on waiting list. She requested me to be added altogether onto it. And then she applied for HAP. All documentation sent and just waiting response which most likely will be successful.
    I work 19hrs per week and she is on maternity benefit (started last month)
    So my question is since my partner is the main applicant for social housing/HAP can i i apply for WFP (working family payment) ??
    Will this affect all her application for housing).
    Plz help n advice. Thank u

Comments

Hello, i have stamp 4 and my partner EU country passport holder . We have 2 children both under 2 yrs of age.
    My partner applied for social housing and is currently on waiting list. She requested me to be added altogether onto it. And then she applied for HAP. All documentation sent and just waiting response which most likely will be successful.
    I work 19hrs per week and she is on maternity benefit (started last month)
    So my question is since my partner is the main applicant for social housing/HAP can i i apply for WFP (working family payment) ??
    Will this affect all her application for housing).
    Plz help n advice. Thank u

Post this in the "State Benefits" thread for helpful answers.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

Society & Culture