Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ubuntu wont connect network and NAS issue.

Options
  • 25-08-2019 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,375 ✭✭✭

I am newbie , i am trying to setup a ubuntu 19 virtual machine for torrents use.

I have my network setup to load the openvpn (expressvpn) on boot but there is 2 issues.

I want to use autologin but the network card doesn't connect on boot up, i think its do with keychain but i can't find a fix. i even set keychain password to blank. It will connect fine if i manually activate it. Its set to autoload the VPN connection

Secondly i cant connect to my local Network NAS when the VPN is connected.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

You can't connect to the NAS, as you are fowarding all of your traffic over the VPN. We'd need more detail on the virtual machine and the actual hardware/os it's running on to be able to help with that piece

Advertisement