Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xiaomi redmi note 7

Options
  • 24-08-2019 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Anybody have any experience with these?

Have a oneplus 5 at the moment was going to upgrade to the newest model, however the Xiaomi looks visually impressive, seems to have good specs and is a quarter of the price!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

Got one for my girlfriend last month and she's over the moon with it. She's a light enough user so no games or anything and she gets about 10 hours screen on time if not more, some browsing/social media and a few pics. The phone is very smooth to use too.

Installed gCam on it for her and pictures and Night Sight photos come out great. Seems an excellent phone for the money.

I ordered it from honorbuy and it was here in less than 24 hours so look into them if you're interested as I've found them reliable for my last 4 or 5 phones.

There's also the xiaomi mi 9t if ya want to step up a little higher. I'll be buying one of those myself next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭law_student1

Got one for my girlfriend last month and she's over the moon with it. She's a light enough user so no games or anything and she gets about 10 hours screen on time if not more, some browsing/social media and a few pics. The phone is very smooth to use too.

Installed gCam on it for her and pictures and Night Sight photos come out great. Seems an excellent phone for the money.

I ordered it from honorbuy and it was here in less than 24 hours so look into them if you're interested as I've found them reliable for my last 4 or 5 phones.

There's also the xiaomi mi 9t if ya want to step up a little higher. I'll be buying one of those myself next week.

Cheers mate.

I'm just worried I'll find it not up to the OnePlus performance wise, but at the same time it's very low risk given the cost!

I think there is a new model being launched next week so may as well wait and have a look at that before making any decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Orderofchaos

Pocophone from Xiaomi will have OnePlus six level performance but cost way less.

Written on my Pocophone

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭dunleas

Anybody have any experience with these?

Have a oneplus 5 at the moment was going to upgrade to the newest model, however the Xiaomi looks visually impressive, seems to have good specs and is a quarter of the price!

Have it as my spare with the Galaxy a70 as my daily. Its spot on a little bit of bleed around the edge of the screen but not that noticeable, the a70 wins with its amoled screen. Note 7 has a better signal strength both cellular and WiFi and battery life. For the money the note 7 is a no brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've the nite 7 but don't seem to be getting proper coverage on Eir network.
    Might be isolated issue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭atilladehun

I have one and love it. Got it on Amazon.de. arrived in a week, no extra taxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,210 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

My son got one about 3 weeks ago,delighted with it, for some reason its the only phone that can pick up the wifi in our kitchen, none of our phones can.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

I bought one of these last week. Very happy with it. Not my first Xiaomi phone.
    For the money you can't go wrong. Nice screen and decent camera.
    Ordered it from Amazon Germany. Got it in 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

I have one and love it. Got it on Amazon.de. arrived in a week, no extra taxes.

Which Amazon seller was it atilladehun? - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

I want to see is how these 2 are going to look like:

https://www.androidauthority.com/redmi-note-8-world-of-warcraft-1021453/

• Advertisement
Advertisement