Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower head recommendations

Options
  • 23-08-2019 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe a simple question, the shower head on the Triton has gone bang. So just looking for replacement, I see all these stone stream etc heads.

Are they worth investing in or just buying a standard head?

If standard anything good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Maybe a simple question, the shower head on the Triton has gone bang. So just looking for replacement, I see all these stone stream etc heads.

Most important that it matches the litres per minute of your shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Most important that it matches the litres per minute of your shower

This I did not know, shower Is the Triton silent one

• Registered Users Posts: 16,927 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Some of the fancy shower heads will work fine but some will cause an electric shower to cycle scalding, freezing, scalding.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

Just go online and get a like for like replacement to avoid any potential supply issues. You’ve the T90 SR? Easy to find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 jeannae

Maybe a simple question, the shower head on the Triton has gone bang. So just looking for replacement, I see all these stone stream heads.

seoul stone is the best stone stream showerhead I have ever bought. I have several people living with me, and after the first try, all of us said-the water feels softer! The shower was quiet and almost peaceful. Water pressure is on the rise, and it's more water efficient. I can feel my skin getting better.

Advertisement