Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedframe and Mattress - too cheap?

Options
  • 22-08-2019 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys, I've been thinking about buying a bed frame and mattress from either Mattress Liquidation or The Bed Shop specifically the black leather one with the 10 inch Balmoral mattress

I'm worried that since it's 230 that the mattress is going to be a heap of rubbish. Has anyone ever bought from either company before? Is this too much of a gamble
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 w0bbles

Im surprised at the price, Balmoral are a very good mattress company and Id be very surprised if they sold you a bad mattress but to be safe id check the returns policy. As for the bed it'd only be faux leather and their not expensive to buy anyway its just some shops are expensive.

I've heard that some of these cheap mattress deals are used mattresses that have been covered with a new outer layer :eek:

not saying that that is the case here but buyer beware!

e.g.
    https://radio.rte.ie/radio1highlights/old-mattresses-liveline/

Advertisement