Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with recommendations please

Options
  • 21-08-2019 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all,

I'm in the market for a new device as my old Samsung galaxy s6 edge is about to give up. So I've looked at a few options for replacement such as galaxy s9 s10 or the s10 e. All would have to be on bill pay as the price to buy outright is alot. So my questions are which would be the best option of those phones with value for money and is there any options of the cheaper Samsung such as A20 / A40 etc that comes close to these phones? Key factors for me are good battery life, good camera and decent storage space. TIA

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

For good battery I'd be looking more towards the S10 plus.
    The S10e will be okay (but not exceptional), so long as you don't push it hard - GPS, gaming etc.

Also check the Samsung A70, look at amazon.de etc for pricing.

Edit..
    I'd also recommend you look at the Xiaomi Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro. Look at Amazon.de and .es

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mark224

biebiebie wrote: »
    For good battery I'd be looking more towards the S10 plus.
    The S10e will be okay (but not exceptional), so long as you don't push it hard - GPS, gaming etc.

Also check the Samsung A70, look at amazon.de etc for pricing.

Edit..
    I'd also recommend you look at the Xiaomi Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro. Look at Amazon.de and .es

Thanks for your response. Hadn't considered anything other than Samsung but sure will check out those other models you mentioned. Hard choice to make. Thanks again biebiebie

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

Have had the S5, 6, 7 and 8plus but switched to the P30 pro this year cause it was cheaper but I don't think I would have been let down with S10 plus. Looks brilliant

Advertisement