Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19 foot lake boat covers

Options
  • 21-08-2019 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hello,
    I have been looking online for places where I could get a winter cover for a 19 foot boat (second hand older Burke anglers fancy). Looking into getting a boat but my shed isn’t long enough to store it inside the shed so I have been looking into a sheltered spot outside and putting a cover on it. Does anyone have any ideas where I’d get a cover or any DIY ideas for a cover.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I presume a heavy tarp that wont drip would do the trick, cut to measure. A hardware shop should be able to help. Or, when buying the boat ask the previous owner where he would recommend. Also ring some boat selling companies. Im sure they would have, or know where to get suitable covers.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Green Peter

There is an Ad in done deal for a company in Westmeath and their is also a company in Galway @ craughwell who make them. I think they are @ €200 plus but they are very good quality and made to fit

Advertisement