Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos trampoline spare parts

Options
  • 19-08-2019 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭

This might be in the totally wrong forum, but has anyone managed to source spare parts for a sportspower trampoline from argos? I need a replacement net pole, and am having no luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

jlm29 wrote: »
    This might be in the totally wrong forum, but has anyone managed to source spare parts for a sportspower trampoline from argos? I need a replacement net pole, and am having no luck!

Try here
    partsfortrampolines.ie

Got some parts before for a Smyths trampoline. Not cheap but good service

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

mordeith wrote: »
    Try here
    partsfortrampolines.ie

Got some parts before for a Smyths trampoline. Not cheap but good service

I’ve tried. They only seem to have the smyths ones. It’s a good service, they delivered the wrong parts exceptionally quickly! I really wish I’d checked this before I bought. I’d have bought it in smyths if I’d known it would be easier to get parts!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

I am having this problem with a junior smyths trampoline-it could do with a new jumping mat.Not holding out much hope but plumtrampolines seem to do spare parts??they are for their own ones, but I was wondering if the measurements were the same would they fit mine.Try that, maybe??

shesty wrote: »
    I am having this problem with a junior smyths trampoline-it could do with a new jumping mat.Not holding out much hope but plumtrampolines seem to do spare parts??they are for their own ones, but I was wondering if the measurements were the same would they fit mine.Try that, maybe??

Thanks. I saw their website and was hopeful. The problem with the poles is that they all seem to have different fittings. If I keep buying spares and they keep being wrong I could have the same amount spent as I spent on the trampoline! It’s so upsetting! The trampoline is outside like an ornament, and the children are inside causing havoc!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Glad I am not the only one to feel that way!!I have the same problem, the jump mat is 53eur on that site, but sure the whole trampoline probably only cost about 40eur in the first place (its a small one with a handle).
    Cost benefit analysis is not adding up!!!
    Donedeal maybe, for a secondhand one to harvest parts from could be your other option.

• Advertisement

shesty wrote: »
    Glad I am not the only one to feel that way!!I have the same problem, the jump mat is 53eur on that site, but sure the whole trampoline probably only cost about 40eur in the first place (its a small one with a handle).
    Cost benefit analysis is not adding up!!!
    Donedeal maybe, for a secondhand one to harvest parts from could be your other option.

I actually just had a more thorough google. I don’t know how I missed it the first 432 times I looked, but I think I have found the actual seller of genuine spare parts. I’ve ordered what’s broken, £25 incl delivery, so hopefully they’ll be right when they arrive!

Could you PM me that please in case it is of any use to me??!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

jlm29 wrote: »
    I actually just had a more thorough google. I don’t know how I missed it the first 432 times I looked, but I think I have found the actual seller of genuine spare parts. I’ve ordered what’s broken, £25 incl delivery, so hopefully they’ll be right when they arrive!
    And you're keeping it a secret ?

And you're keeping it a secret ?

Top secret....everyone must suffer like I have!
    Seriously though. I was starting to think I was the only person who’s Argos trampoline blew across the garden, so I felt nobody needed to solve this problem before. But I also wanted to make sure they arrived and fit properly before I got all smug like I did last time!
    Ileisure.co.uk

Advertisement