Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (12.08.2019 - 18.08.2019)

Options
  • 19-08-2019 12:39pm
    Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep

1. I have no water. Please can you help?

You can check if there is works taking place in your area on our website here.

If you are unable to find works that may be causing this, please send a PM with the following details and we can investigate:

- Your full name;
    - Your full address;
    - Contact number; and
    - If your neighbours are affected.

2. I would like more information on how water is treated. Where can I find this?

You can find more information on how drinking water is treated at this link.

If you would like to find drinking water quality results for your water supply zone, you can search your address here.

3. I would like to see my household water usage. Where can I find this?

If you have an Irish Water meter attached to your property and if your account was set up after it was installed, you should be able to view your usage via our online account management. You can log on here through our website.

If this is no longer available on your account, we will be happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to PM us the following details?

- Name;
    - Contact number;
    - Account number; and
    - WPRN.

4. I am awaiting a new connection for my property which is being constructed by a developer and would like an update on the connection’s process. Can you help?

If the new connection application has been created in your name, please PM us with the following information and we can follow up on this for you.

- Your full name;
    - Your address;
    - Contact number; and
    - Application reference number.

If the developer has submitted the New Connections application, we would advise that you to contact the developer in question to ask for an update regarding your connection.

5. How to turn off the water at the mains?

You can temporarily turn off your supply at the outside stop valve, which is located in the boundary box next to your water meter.

If you do not have a water meter attached to your property, the outside stop valve should be located just outside your property by the driveway.

Further details on how to turn off your water at the boundary box is available on water.ie.

Advertisement