Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans

Options
  • 18-08-2019 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend good jeans? I'm looking for black and indigo skinny jeans that don't need to be hoiked up every time I move.

Budget up to €200 per pair if they're really good quality.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to own thread.

I really like Levi's, I always go back to them.

Where are you based? I'd say BT or Arnotts in Dublin have the widest selection of different brands, might be worth doing a try on session. What works for one person might not work for another.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Definitely, jeans are a very personal thing.

I like Salsa jeans, they're in BTs I think and maybe Arnotts too. (Weirdly you can also get them in Avoca).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Thank you both (and for the thread Twee).

I will be heading to town for a bit of an overhaul at the end of Sept and will definitely visit BTs and Arnotts.

I just sick of jeans that fit well for about 10 mins and then do their best to meet your ankles. I'll try both recommendations, haven't worn Levis in years and am unfamiliar with Salsa.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

I echo the Salsa brand as well, and another I've heard to be really good are Freddy's. Dr. Denim is also another, I'm not sure where you can get them though. Happy shopping! :)

Advertisement