Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Possible sppeding fine

• 18-08-2019 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,721 ✭✭✭✭ Annasopra

I think I might have possibly got caught speeding on 12th July. I am not 100% sure if I was speeding though. Like it may have been marginally over the limit. How long is it before you get a fine in the post?

Apparently a "normal" woman is a busty blonde sexy page 3 model who wears make-up, short skirts and red lipsticks and has pouty lips.  Who knew. 👀😏

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,683 ✭✭✭✭ punisher5112

I think I might have possibly got caught speeding on 12th July. I am not 100% sure if I was though. How long is it before you get a fine in the post?

Could be 5 days to 6 months...

Usually the go safe ones come out quite fast....

Did you slow when you seen it or was it a cop at roadside....

If cop then you'll hear nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,721 ✭✭✭✭ Annasopra

It was a camera with flashing lights.

I am thinking maybe I wasnt picked up at all given its so slow?

Apparently a "normal" woman is a busty blonde sexy page 3 model who wears make-up, short skirts and red lipsticks and has pouty lips.  Who knew. 👀😏

• Registered Users Posts: 24,683 ✭✭✭✭ punisher5112

It was a camera with flashing lights.

I am thinking maybe I wasnt picked up at all given its so slow?

Flashing light? As in flash from cam itself?

Go safe ones don't tend to flash.

Advertisement