Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Closing my Addresspal account - woeful service

• 17-08-2019 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Having a bad run with Addresspal with two orders awaited since delivery 31 July and 1 August.
    As an early adopter of the service I am well aware of the "normal" delay in delivery to my post office but this length of time is ridiculous.

At least one of the items has been found apparently with no AP number. However therein lies the issue, it is too easy for retailers to give up entering a long winded number when your name is on the address anyway. PM have a shorter number identifier.

I used two different retailers for these items and at least have proof of delivery. The insurance however will not cover either item and that is another reason why I won't be using them any further.

Just giving others a heads up

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

MOD already posted in the main AddressPal thread. Please don’t post on multiple threads..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement