Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonoff MINI x 10

Options
  • 16-08-2019 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Sonoff Mini x 10

€5.30 each (ex shipping)

This model is Sonoff DIY compatible which means you can remove the reliance on foreign servers to control, and work them on your own LAN etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kungfual

Are these a new model... has anyone tried yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Sonoff Mini x 10

€5.30 each (ex shipping)

This model is Sonoff DIY compatible which means you can remove the reliance on foreign servers to control, and work them on your own LAN etc

Coming up as over €50 for me, is there a discount code to apply?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Coming up as over €50 for me, is there a discount code to apply?

OP is for 10, so €50+ would be right.
    If you click on the row of boxes it gives the prices for different quantities, a single one is €7 for instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

What can you use these for?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,514 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    What can you use these for?

Smart switches I think so in theory control anything on/off remotely from your phone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

kceire wrote: »
    Smart switches I think so in theory control anything on/off remotely from your phone.

Fairly chuncky......would this not be something you would look at for a light switch?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Those terminal screws look very exposed. Look a bit dangerous to me. Surely they can’t meet any regs, I get that they’re not meant to be out on show but still.

Advertisement