Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best usb c / fast charger to headphone jack for android phones ?

Options
  • 15-08-2019 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

its a minefield on amazon and i dont trust the reviews....whats a good headphone adapter with fast charger for usb c only phones ?

also...think maybe the elbow connector type as i cant help but think it would be so easy to damage the usb c port...or cable...if in a tight pocket listening via wired headphones.

p30 pro arriving tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

You should get one with it.

I did with the P20

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

On my P20, you could use the charger or headphone adapter - you couldn't do both together.

I got a set of split adapters from wish.com.
    Not sure if they support fast charging though - I use it in work with a regular charger.

You'll be waiting 5 or 6 weeks too. I get the feeling you want them quicker than that. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,874 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I got a few from Banggood and only one works. But they are so cheap that I couldn't be bothered to get money back for the faulty one. You can get them from the Chinese sites for a few Euro so no point in paying much more on Amazon.

Unless you get one from the vendor I doubt many will support fast charging.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Mr E wrote: »
    On my P20, you could use the charger or headphone adapter - you couldn't do both together.

I got a set of split adapters from wish.com.
    Not sure if they support fast charging though - I use it in work with a regular charger.

You'll be waiting 5 or 6 weeks too. I get the feeling you want them quicker than that. :o

Sorry didn't see OP wanted charging at the same time

Advertisement