Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hauwei watch gt

Options
  • 14-08-2019 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Any opinions on the hauwei watch gt? or is there another thread open already on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

There actually not bad ,have mine over a year now and have to say I like it ,some people complained it didn't have hundreds of clock faces or couldn't take calls on it or reply to texts,
    But for me it's a great watch I can read day or night , active heart monitoring and sleep , along with a work out fitness stuff from walking to triathlon modes ,
    I've a €300 G-Shock currently gathering dust

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Big Bad Wolf

It's a nice watch with loads of features but for me it's biggest downfall is not being able to store and play music through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭kala85

I dont think I ll use it for music.

What kind of notifications would it give. Does it give notifications for whats app groups etc or any texts or email.

Also for sports - can I move the data from the watch to any of the fitness apps. Does it have any apps for fitness?

Whats the heart rate monitor like. Is it accurate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Big Bad Wolf

I didn't get the watch because I'd need music on it for running. Maybe quote Gatling there and he'll give u the answers.

I didn't get the watch because I'd need music on it for running. Maybe quote Gatling there and he'll give u the answers.

Unfortunately no music player or even music controls.

Notifications are can be set up for Texts, Facebook ,WhatsApp and Gmail read only ,

It's more of a fitness tracker than say whatever apple or Samsungs offer ,

It's only got a few watch faces which suits me ,the notifications I work in an education settings so i cant use my phone ,but I see and read texts and emails

It also gets regular updates for accuracy of heart monitoring and stuff ,
    Step counter is fine

I find the sleep tracker handy too (insomniac)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭dougm1970

its only got a few watch faces ?

dougm1970 wrote: »
    its only got a few watch faces ?

About 20 .

But I only recently found out that there is a beta of the Huawei health app allows you to design some yourself

Advertisement