Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

35mm or even 120mm film, where to buy?

Options
  • 13-08-2019 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭

Film photographers.

Have a couple of new cameras on the way so need to stock up on film again.

Normally I just drop in to John Gunns or Conns and get my rolls there, but I'm wondering does anyone have any other recommendations on where to get film that might be a bit more reasonably priced? Bulk buying or single rolls.

More of a fan of Kodak than Fuji but will try anything if the price is right.

(I know film will never be cheap :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Weirdly, 7dayshop seems to have the cheapest (new) 120 Tri-x that I can find. I normally price match between 7dayshop, and thephotoshop.ie, and buy from 7dayshop if it's significantly cheaper. Couple of euros for a pack difference I'll get them from thephotoshop.ie anyhow, It's local, guy who owns it is pretty responsive, and I buy chemicals from there as well so it's good to keep it in business.

Advertisement