Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Widget

Options
  • 13-08-2019 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭

So Spotify in their infinite wisdom have removed the android widget so you have to use the notification drop down.
    Anyone have any alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭banie01

sioda wrote: »
    So Spotify in their infinite wisdom have removed the android widget so you have to use the notification drop down.
    Anyone have any alternatives?

TBH I never used the widget, lockscreen controls were enough for me.
    Are they an option for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

Use face unlock so unless I look away it's not much use 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Does the screen open to your homescreen with the facial unlock? Mine just allows you to swipe once the face is verified. So skipping songs on spotify is no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I thought it was my phone originally. I can't believe someone in their infinite wisdom would think it was a good idea !!

I cancelled my subscription and went back to Google Play Music.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Never even realised it was removed. I keep a tidy screen though so lock screen controls are always my go to

Advertisement