Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfce 4.14 released.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭Worztron

This Desktop Environment is light on resources, very functional, and looks great with the right theme.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rayzercork

last version update broke all my custom themes, wonder what this version will do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭Worztron

rayzercork wrote: »
    last version update broke all my custom themes, wonder what this version will do?

It's been mostly converted to GTK3 from GTK2. Perhaps that'll affect some older themes.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rayzercork

im currently on 4.12, the older themes are broken just like my own. adwaita-dark is the only decent one that displays properly so made a blacker version of it. not perfect but good enough

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I always use XFCE. Personal preference of mine, given it's similarity to Windows, despite using Linux exclusively. Will check for updates now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement